Home: Big House Little KitchenAbout UsOur Big HouseOur Little KitchenContact Us

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Our favorite things.

I don't know about you but I will now have the words to the beloved Julie Andrews song, My Favorite Things, in my head all evening. While, we do love brown paper packages tied up with string, we have our eyes on a few things that made our Mr and Mrs favorites-holiday edition.

1. The manly candle Our new favorite candle made it's debut in our home about a month ago. We literally cleared a shelf at B&BW to stock up on this scent. It's reminiscent of a mans cologne, which is perfect for me (Nathan), not the typical apple scents. So try putting away the vanilla cupcake candle and pull this out for the holiday season… or forever.

2. Leather Try We are getting organized over here at BHLK and this leather tray is a great spot to throw in keys, wallet and cell phone.

3. Watershed Distillery Bourbon Newest favorite bourbon. Love this local spirit. It's smooth and perfect for a cold day.

4. Bottle Opener Every guy needs a good bottle opener. Solid and will last through a lot of bottle popping.

5. Comfy socks Socks are just needed. These happen to be really good looking.



1. Cute scarf. Light enough to wear all day.

2. Letter Opener Having a hard time deciding on my favorite letter opener. These are a steal too. I think I'm leaning towards the fox. I'm going through a fox phase.

3. Perfect notecards How cute are these? I want. I need. My office won't be complete without them.

4. Cozy throw It's the best time of year to snuggle up with a cozy throw. Loving this grey knit.

5. Classic Pen I remember one year my parents buying my grandmother a really nice pen set like this one. I've wanted one ever since! I am obsessed with all things paper. It's only natural I would be obsessed with writing supplies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment